Panchakarma Treatment in Sri Lanka
We carefully tailor-made and offer comprehensive Panchakarma treatment in Sri Lanka and make sure your mind, body, and soul are rejuvenated and relaxed. We have created some of the best Pancharkma treatment in Sri Lanka by partnering with Ayurvedic resorts. The five purification procedure for cleansing and detoxification of the body is known as Panchakarma. These procedures are applied for almost all of the diseases. We guarantee the Panchakarma Packages suits you according to your dosha. A day to day programme is determined by expert Ayurvedic doctors at the first consultation and is monitored on a daily basis. The type of therapy would be prescribed according to several factors. Such as your dosha, prakriti (physical and body constitution), age health condition and if there are any specific disabilities. These therapies include YOGA and meditation if required. The combination of traditional massage, yoga, and meditation would aim to harmonize the physical, mental and spiritual well-being. Packages are available for 7, 14 or 21 nights. We can assure our Panchakarma rates in Sri Lanka would be unbeatable.
The Panchakarma treatment involves 3 phases –
- Poorva Karma – a preparatory process
- Pradhana Karma – elimination and release process
- Pascha Karma – Rejuvenation process
Panchakarma treatment eliminates all the toxic elements there are from your mind and boy, panchakarma is not just a treatment it a process of improving the state of your mind and soul. Panchakarma treatment is a medical system that does not focus on a particular affected body part, it focuses on a person’s body, mind, and soul. “Panchabhutha” and “Tridosha” theories are actually based on the ancient principles of Ayurveda. This system considers a proper balance between, body, mind, and soul.
Benefits of receiving Panchakarma Treatments
- Panchakarma treatment would eliminate toxic conditions from your body and mind.
- By carrying this treatment you will be more resistant to illnesses as it promotes and makes your immune system stronger.
- If you are having negative effects due to stress on your body and mind this therapy will make you fresh and feel stress-free. Which leads to slowing your aging process.
- This therapy provides great relaxation and comfort.
- Increases mental clarity and concentration.
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, and vitality.
- Deepens self-awareness & spirituality.
- It clears out all negative emotions and you’ll feel an inner joy
The process of a Panchakarma Treatment is as follows:
- A thorough first medical consultation by our expert Ayurvedic Doctor [includes a pulse and Dosha evaluation]
- Daily supervision and monitoring by our senior Ayurvedic Doctor
- Final evaluation and consultation by our Doctor
- 3 – 5 Ayurveda therapy treatments by specialist Therapists comprising- Abhyanga (different forms of medicated oil massages); Swedana (individual heat/sweat herbal therapy); Shirodhara (warm medicated oil drip to the forehead); and Udhulana (body dusting with herbal preparations);
- Indoor and or herbal bath therapy
- Cleansing Day – for extraction of toxins from the body
- Individualized Ayurveda diet, specially prepared meals, comprising multi-course breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, by expert Chefs
- Ayurvedic medications (if prescribed by Doctor) during your stay and to take away and continue at home
- Herbal and organic tea
- Plenty of fruit beverages and herbal rejuvenation drinks, and an unlimited supply of warm drinking water
- Educational interactive lecture for continued self-treatment and maintenance of internal balance
- Ayurveda food preparation class with our specialized Chef
- Fresh tropical fruit
- “Sarongs” for wearing, special bedroom linen and bandages for blood circulation control
- Lifestyle and diet recommendations are specific to each individual.To book your Ayurveda treatment in Sri Lanka- Enquire Now